The Big Smack Himself.

My photo
Peoria, IL, United States
I created this blog to help my students find new inspirational artists and works, all while strengthening their interest and pride in their work and themselves as artists. :D i'm also an aspiring artist myself.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sondre Lerche - Music



Sondre Lerche
September 16, 2009
Shcubas in Chicago, IL






If you've seen Dan In Real Life, you've heard this song and this amazing musician.

I had the opportunity to catch two performances of his in Chicago, thanks to my friend, Becky!

Those of you who have been in my class, you've heard his music. I played all of his albums multiple times.

enjoy this performance.

Here are some photos from the two shows I attended in Chicago back in September 2009.

Venue: Schubas
City: Chicago
Date: September 2009


crooning the crowd


audio failure doesn't stop the show


pretty awesome


highly recommend seeing a live show


his "baby" or as i refer to it "ol'bluey"



No comments:

Post a Comment